Happy Tuesday! It's teatime again! Well, really today we are having cocoa! My last post I shared with you our cocoa station I put together...So of course I had to take advantage of making a nice cup of hot cocoa in my favorite vintage Santa mug designed by Howard Holt in 1960.
I wanted to share a few Hot Cocoa recipes with y'all!
A couple of them you can make and jar up as gifts!
Who doesn't love something homemade!!?
~French Vanilla Hot Cocoa Mix~
. 6 C nonfat dry powdered milk
. 2 C powdered sugar
. 8 oz. French Vanilla flavor non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
. 2 C Nesquick
. 6 oz. box instant French Vanilla pudding mix
1. Combine all ingredients in a large container and mix thoroughly
2. Spoon into Mason jar or Mason Jar Mug then top with lid
3. Decorate jar
4. Attach a label to the jar with the following instructions:
French Vanilla Cocoa Mix:
Combine 3 heaping Tablespoons of mix to
1 Cup boiled water. Stir well and enjoy!
~Peppermint Hot Chocolate Mix~
. 2 C Powdered milk
. 12 Candy Canes
3/4 C Sugar
. 1/2 C Powdered Sugar
. 1/3 C Hershey's Cocoa
. 2/3 C Powdered Coffee Mate Creamer
1. In a large bowl combine all ingredients and stir well
2. Add in crushed candy canes ( crushed in food processor ) into the powdered mix or layer them into a jar and top with mini marshmallows if you are gift giving.
3. Mix 1/3 C of hot cocoa mix with 8 oz. water, mix well and enjoy with marshmallows on top!
~Two Ingredient Nutella Hot Cocoa~
2 TBL Nutella
1 C milk
Heat 1 C milk in saucepan until it's steaming, but not quite boiling. Stir in Nutella until it's evenly dissolved. Top with whipped cream or marshmallows and perhaps some chocolate shavings! Enjoy!!
I hope you will try these fun recipes!
And be sure to share a cup of cocoa with someone...
Thanks for stopping in! See you again with more Christmas cheer!
Love, The Freckled Farmgirl