Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas In The Making


Christmas is in the making. It is going to be a very small Christmas for us with a tight budget...We are just doing Christmas for the kids this year...Mr. Darling and I  aren't even getting each other gifts this year. But that is okay. I don't need anything! We decked the halls got a ham for Christmas day...Just a couple things are left to finish up on the elves worktable...Then we are ready to go.



I shipped this sweet package of wrapped goodies to our son and his girlfriend...
Hope they enjoy their little Christmas together. We received a sweet package of homemade cookies from our neighbor this week too! How thoughtful! And lastly I made some homemade hot cocoa...and let me tell you, it is the best! Well 9 more days till the big day...
Hope y'all are enjoying this season so far.



Love, The Freckled Farmgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment