Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas In The Great Room


This Christmas we are keeping things simple, along with the decorations. I have 8 to 10 Christmas bins...And decided I wasn't going to put everything out...It would feel like too much. I really need a whole other tree to fill with the decorations we own. I am trying hard to keep up the Christmas spirit through a trialing time in our life. I wish I could say more right now about that but it is too heavy on my heart and mind, and so much needs to be processed at this moment. On a brighter note...I did manage to decorate a bit...The tree is out and glowing brightly, I put up new curtains to brighten up our space since it has been a bit gloomy around here. 




I found this adorable Santa burlap gift sack from Target and turned it into a pillow! I also found this lovely cow/bull head at Target on clearance..I spray painted it an off white and added a fun Christmas garland I found at Michael's over the horns. I love it!



I also brought out all my stuffed trees and my Santa collection is spread throughout. Next I will give you a glimpse into the kitchen...So come on back ya hear!

Love, The Freckled Farmgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment