Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Ugly Sweater Sugar Cookies & More


My girl and I did some Christmas baking together. A tradition I hold dear to my heart will forever be baking Christmas cookies with my kids every year. This year we bought a few new cookie cutters from Target. I love love love the sweater cutter and the lil Gingerbread man cutter. I must confess the sweaters were my favorite to decorate of all time! My piping skills, eh...Not so good. But it was fun to design them. I also love how the cookies have sort of a vintage look to them!



We had so much fun decorating them together...
My daughters came out adorable too! 
It brought back some wonderful memories of my kids as littles. 
Oh how I miss those days, but ever so blessed to see them
 still enjoying the traditions we have instilled into their hearts.




Christmas is in 2 days! Are you ready!!!

Love, The Freckled Farmgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment