Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Winter Activities


It has been chilly lately and we have actually gotten some rain here in the Bay area after a very long dry spell. We have been enjoying morning tea and cocoa in our Christmas mugs! A little bit of baking has been going on too! My girl made her first homemade cake....
It was gorgeous oh and yes it was delicious!




My daughters classic choir Christmas concert was this week...It was modeled on the festival of nine lessons and carols which has been held every Christmas since 1918 in the chapel at Kings College, Cambridge. It was a delightful evening filled with music and joy to the Lord!


We also attended her friend Walter's play, Charles Dickens Christmas Carol over the weekend. It was excellent! And might I add a nice change to see something else other than The Nutcracker which we have seen many seasons in a row. It delights me to see these younger people and their talents.




We are taking the Christmas Season slowly this year. I am not sure how much more we will be doing besides our Daughters Winter Ball next week then she is on break until after New Years... I have some presents to finish up and a package to send off to our son in Washington, but it's nice to think we are open to relax or have fun at our leisure. Yet, we do have a lot of decisions to make for the New Year in regards to our family life. Hopefully we will be able to make those clear soon! I could really use your prayers right now!!! I'll be back to share some Christmas corners in our home.

Love, The Freckled Farmgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment