Monday, November 30, 2015

My Winter Hot Cocoa Station


This year we put together a Cocoa Station! We had so much fun hosting a Cocoa Party last year, I thought it would be fun to do it again this year with a few little friends. What kid or adult for that matter doesn't like a nice cup of hot cocoa? During the cold Winter months we enjoy our hot coffee, tea and cocoa around here. It just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It's also kind of a tradition really. And I am all about tradition and giving my kids special memories that maybe they would keep into their adult years. 


Ok so back to our cocoa station! I dug out my Santa collection which has been a growing collection from several years. This year we are displaying all my little fat bearded men in this cabinet we bought from Target months ago. I used to display them in my china hutch which now resides in my sewing room. This cabinet is perfect for using as a bar/cocoa station for it's height is perfect for prepping and displaying. I filled the striped container with hot cocoa envelopes and a big jar full of hot cocoa powder, another adorable jar filled with marshmallows and some peppermint stir sticks...Santa mugs are a must and perhaps you like to sip your cocoa with a straw. I put out stripy straws just in case. 






I also have an old thermos handy just in case we make our hot cocoa on the go! It's perfectly put together in one cute space... My Christmas Spirit thermometer is rising! Come back tomorrow for Tuesday Teatime, in which I will be drinking hot cocoa and sharing a few cocoa recipes with y'all!



Have a delightful Monday!

Love, The Freckled Farmgirl

1 comment:

  1. Love your new blog but I can't get it to come up online when I type in the name . Is that because it is private ?

    ReplyDelete