Saturday, November 7, 2015

Gobble Gobble


Thanksgiving is right around the corner! 
I pulled out my little "Gobble Gobble" collection and set them up on this darling old silver platter gifted to me from a friend which belonged to her mother. I am already planning our very small Turkey Day menu for our family. We will be on vacation during this time so plans for a day trip, hike and picnic are in the plans along with going through some book shops and thrift shops. The things we love to do together! I recently made a trip to our local thrift shop and found this Coleman Thermos and an old wool plaid blanket. This will be perfect for our day trip, hike and picnic. Oh and I have a must share, if you like popcorn! Boom Chika Pop has their Holidrizzle Autumn flavors out for a limited time! Their Candy Corn was pretty delish...Have yet to try the Pumpkin Spice. Will probably end up gobbling it down tonight. Ha Ha!!!






Our Thanksgiving will be a very quiet one. I think after what we have been through in recent events, we are in need of some down time in a big way! We are so looking forward to it!

Love, The Freckled Farmgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment