Thursday, November 12, 2015

Recent Vintage Thrift Finds


My recent thrift expedition was pretty good to me. I was so excited when I found these beautiful, colorful, embroidery edged napkins... I found eight of them. I think I will keep some for my kitchen and use a couple for crafting/sewing. I also found a happy yellow enamel baking pan, two milk glass/painted mugs in green and yellow, and a pretty red tray with flowers on it. 







I also found some K-9 friends..Who wouldn't adopt these sweet poochies? I found a few other things not pictured. A vintage jewelry box for my daughter and a few vintage fabrics to add to my stash, another vintage thermos and a lonely Santa shaker...which I will probably share once I start decking the halls. I love the hunt for treasures...It's the little things that bring a little joy.

Love, The Freckled Farmgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment