Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving Hostess Gifts



I made a couple Thanksgiving Hostess gifts to give out to our neighbor and our Thanksgiving hosts. just when we thought it was going to be the three of us alone for Thanksgiving, we got a late invitation from friends to join them for the holiday. I thought I would give out handmade pumpkin Spice & Apple Spice soap that I made. For our neighbor...We made them chocolate covered pretzels. I melted white chocolate and added food coloring to make an orange hue then a little bit of green for the stem. I let them harden and packaged it up in an adorable pie piece shaped box found at Target. 







It's always nice to give out little treats to those you are tankful for and a little token to those you care about. Hope y'all have a blessed Thanksgiving with you and yours!

Love, The Freckled Farmgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment