Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Thanksgiving Homespun Table Setting




Thanksgiving is fast approaching! It's going to be a very quiet intimate Thanksgiving for us this year. I decided to make it pretty simple with some homespun touches. I will be setting the table with one of my colorful vintage quilt tops, simple white plates with colorful linen napkins and these cute paper/crafty plate settings. These were simple!
 I used scrap papers, paper doilies, old book pages and paint...
A bit of hot glue and imagination.





Since it will be the three of us this year...I only decorated one side of the table. I added some height using a cake stand and placed my silver platter filled with vintage turkey's on top, a couple homespun pumpkins, and a bundle of twigs. 




I used blue Ball mason jars for glasses, my clear glass ball mason jars as redneck stemware, mixed silverware, and little vintage plates for butter.







So simple, yet sweet for a small gathering....This table setting would be quite whimsical if you had a large group gathered around it. Now to finish up my menu for Turkey Day and we will be set!

Love, The Freckled Farmgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment