Saturday, April 2, 2016

Rockin' My Dottie Frock



I bought this pattern and fabric a couple months ago and decided I should probably get it out and sew it up. I am so glad I did!!! I love it! And now addicted to the pattern....Now to get some more fun fabrics to make more. The pattern is by Dottie Angel Simplicity 1080. You can get it at a fabric store but do make sure it's either on sale or use a coupon for it. It felt good to make something....
The fit is awesome too! I also love that it has a vintage apron look to it. so stinkin' cute!




You can make them in any fabrics and coordinate it with funky pockets. I made the tunic frock which is perfect to wear with leggings or jeans. You can also make it longer as a dress. However I love the tunic frock since I love wearing jeans...





Be on the look out for more updates on this frock. 
I will be making more....



No comments:

Post a Comment