Saturday, October 15, 2016

Home Sweet Home Tour~ Kelly's Cozy California Cottage


Sorry ya'll!!! I am late on posting the newest Home Sweet Home Tour due to the busyness in life, I have been working in the kitchen doing my canning all weekend. So without further ado...Meet Kelly. She lives in California with her lil white poodle mix Molly. You are gonna love her little cozy cottage. She has a great eye for cheerful, colorful things. There is color and fun things in every cranny of her space, inside and out.





Her place is tiny and full...But sweetly done. I adore her style!!!
 Makes me smile!!!










She definitely is an avid collector of cute  and vintage pieces. 
Cottage yet a bit of farm charm added in.

















She has a soft spot for roosters and hens...My kind of gal.



Her living space continues outside with a covered tent with cozy furniture and decor. A lovely table setting for outdoor melas and a charming patio space filled with flowers, plants and collections. 









Thanks to Kelly for allowing me to share her cottage with ya'll....I hope you enjoyed the tour! Come back next week for another colorful home!!!! 

1 comment: