Sunday, May 29, 2016

Chicken Scratch 5/29/16



Just dropping in to say hello. It has been a quiet week here. Summer vacation started for my daughter and I am just finishing up barter orders, making salves from infused oils I bartered for as well as the dandelion oil I made from the land we are on. The big hemp dish scrubbies have been a hit with fellow barterers. I have a handful to finish up and ship out in return I have some handmade items coming my way. Can't wait to get them and share with y'all!




I made more labels for my jars with my Farmgirl Freckles logo on them. They are adorable. I filled some of my containers and jars with Calendula & Comfrey and Dandelion salves...They are delightful. My dandelion smells like a fresh picked dandelion! I love love love how it turned out. 





I also designed and ordered a mug online especially for my 
tea while I make goodies for my shop... Here is a little peek at what it will look like. 




Lastly...I had signed up to win Handsome & Gretyl's new album/vinyl....I was not only picked as a winner but blessed by a whole package...They sent me their new vinyl plus the CD and CD's of their other albums!!! Now I have a bunch of happy music to listen too...After such a rough beginning to our year...The gift of music really made my day!!!! Now off to finish up projects...Will be back next week!!! Have a great Memorial weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment