Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Teatime Tuesday~ Springtime A New Season


Springtime is just around the corner. The flowers are in bloom, the birds are making their nests and singing their new songs. The rain has been falling in our parts after quite a long drought. We have desperately needed it. Everything is looking green and new again. Springtime to me is my most favorite season. New things come with Springtime. And so this particular Springtime is an all new season for my family. We too have been in the middle of a "drought", a very dry season in our life. God is so good...He brings the rain when we need it the most. He sets rainbows in the sky to remind us of His promises. Those promises mean the world to me. He is there raining His glory and love over us. He does not leave us high and dry...He quenches our souls with the true word and the breath of life. I believe wholeheartedly He has a wonderful plan and will take us out of this drought. His promises give me hope like a new Spring day.



I'm excited to see His plan unfold. I realize there will be hard times ahead. My faith however keeps me grounded. I trust my Lord for He knows what is best for us. We learn from good and bad experiences and as a Christian, we will always go through trials. We will be persecuted: 

 Two thousand years ago, Jesus prophesied that his followers would be attacked:
"Remember what I told you: 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also." (John 15:20)
Christ also promised rewards to those who endure persecution:
"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you." (Matthew 5:11-12)
Finally, Paul reminded that Jesus stands with us through all trials:
"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?" (Romans 8:35)

Trust in The Lord with all your heart, with all your soul and all your mind!
Here's to a new season!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment