Monday, January 11, 2016

Bee Mine...Sweet As Can Bee Gift Basket



Just a quick post idea for Valentines Day for y'all.... Get a berry basket, and fill it up with a variety of Burt's Bees products. I love Their product and think you would too....It can be a little pricey....I was able to get these products for less by using my $5 rewards from CVS. I saved a couple $5 reward coupons and only had to pay a few dollars for each. I used a yellow ceramic berry basket. You can search craft stores for berry baskets or find them online. 
Makes a very sweet as can Bee gift for a friend or loved one!



2 comments:

  1. I am totally stealing this idea...JIll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love berry baskets for gifts and save mine when we buy boxes of summer blueberries. I also found a couple packs of red ones in an after Christmas 80% off clearance. Now, you know red totally works for Valentines gifts!!

    ReplyDelete