Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Holly Jolly Christmas Cheer



This is my favorite time of the year! Christmas!!! I love decorating for it, making things and sending out Christmas wishes to my family. I have been prepping Christmas cards and letters to go out as well as my son's Christmas box. We are also making plans for our upcoming get together, which we are opening up our home to our church family/friends for a Christmas Cheer, Cookie Exchange & Hymn Sing Party. It will be a wonderful time spent with our new Church family indeed!





The Mooey Christmas cards I designed turned out pretty cute.. I will be sending these off to a few of my friends this year, as our family picture cards will go out to other friends and family. Can you believe Christmas is less than 20 days away already!? Are ya'll ready for it? I am secretly hoping for a white Christmas...We will see. We are expecting more snow soon! But sure would be fun to spend our first Christmas in Indiana with a blanket of snow on the ground!


Well, I am off to finish up some last minute things....See ya'll soon ya hear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment