Saturday, November 12, 2016

Home Sweet Home Tour ~ Rebecca's Colorful Oregon Home


Meet Rebecca AKA Cameo Gypsy on Instagram and her sweet little family. I wanted to share her colorful place with you. Another gal with fun whimsical style with lot's of color and fun vintage charm throughout. Rebecca lives in the beautiful Northwest...Your gonna love the colors not only inside her home but outside as well. The leaves are brilliant this time of season!!












I love her eclectic, funky style! Her house may seem small but her heart and love is big. She posts fun pictures of her family and life... To the vintage kitschy things she finds at antique shops or thrift stores. She is not afraid of bold colors and mixed matched prints either... Yet everything goes really well together. She definitely has a great eye for color and design.




















Just look at her sweet lil corner with that vintage mustard yellow velvety chair that she found at a thrift shop. It's adorable!!!! I probably wouldn't have passed that chair up myself!











I hope you enjoyed a little glimpse into Rebecca's home...A huge thank you for her letting me share her space here on my blog for y'all!!!! I have a couple more home tours left this season...So come on back and check them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment