Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Chicken Scratch~ Autumn


Ackkkkk! It's November already!!! Time is flying by here. We've been in Indian for almost four months already! Crazyyyyyy! We are enjoying our life here in the Mid West. Our Church family has been wonderful and there has already been growth. So blessed by these people and the Biblical sermons my husband preaches every Sunday. It really is a blessing to sit under a Godly man who loves the Lord and so serious about his work. 
His sermons feed us weekly and really gets me through the week....

A sweet couple made this awesome Popcorn goody and put in a vintage Pyrex dish for our family. She knows the way to my heart already!!! It was a thoughtful and sweet sentiment. It feels so good to be loved and appreciated for the work that we are doing here.


On the side I have working on inventory for my Farmgirl Freckles business....I got a nice stack of these over sized vintage linen hot pads made this last week. More to come! I love, love , love these. I really should make one for myself...LOL.



We have also been enjoying the homemade goods in our pantry. The Amish Apple Butter I made a couple of weeks ago, goes lovely on a butter slathered toasted Cranberry English Muffin paired with my homemade peppermint cocoa...YUM!
I'm also having fun conjuring up different omelettes for breakfasts. I threw together sauteed onion, garlic, sun dried tomato, rosemary, thyme with maple pork sausage with a bed of baby spinach tucked in farm fresh eggs...This one was a winner with Mr. Darling...
Perhaps a hollendaise sauce would be a lovely addition to it! The sweetness of the sun dried tomato and maple in the pork went well with the savory flavors...Yummy to the tummy!!



Hope y'all have a great week....See you soon!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment