Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving


There is so much to be thankful for. I want to start off first and foremost expressing my thankfulness for my Heavenly Father above. He is my life, my Savior, my Shield, and my Defender. He has given me and my family this wonderful life in which we don't even deserve. I pray we will continue to glorify Him with our efforts in how we go about our walk. I am thankful that he has placed a God fearing, loving man in my life and made him my husband and a wonderful father to our children. I am thankful for the gift of our two children which He bestowed on us, as well as the child we never met whom we lost 18 years ago. I am thankful for family and friends and so thankful for the Saints that we see every single week at our new church...They have become our family here in Indiana. God has blessed us with so much...I have nothing to groan or gripe about. 
I am content and happy. Thanks be to God!


I pray that you...My dear readers will have a blessed Thanksgiving with your family and friends. May God bless you! See you later this week...I will be putting up Christmas this Friday!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment