Sunday, August 20, 2017

Uncle Herb


August 17, 2017 My beloved favorite Uncle passed away. He suffered a while yet went peacefully in the hospital. Lord willing He took my Uncle to be with Him in Heaven. I have fond memories of my Uncle throughout my life. He was a very loving, soft spoken man with a fun sense of humor, wit and talent. He loved the sea and sailing. He made beautiful things from wood.
I am going to miss this man! He was a delightful human being. I went through old family photos and wanted to share...He was the oldest of three... 
My aunt Barb is the middle child and my daddy is the baby.  

















What a good looking family back in the day. They dressed so well too!



I had the pleasure of talking to him just before we moved....Though he was having health issues, his death was sudden. My heart is breaking. My daughter and I are flying out to Washington this week to be with family and attend his funeral on Friday. Please pray for my family and our travels!



No comments:

Post a Comment