Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Slowly



Things are slowly coming together around here. Yes, I still have a long list of things to do and a nice little honey do list as well. I was thrilled to find a new worktable for my studio from a local guy....It belonged to his parents for as long as he could remember growing up...I am now the second owner to this lovely table. Can't wait to get projects done...I still have a lot to put away in my studio...Finally finding the boxes and will get them unpacked...Hope to be up and running soon...
not sure exactly when....but soon.


I also have things in the kitchen to do...Eventually finish off taking down the wallpaper, painting a part of my breakfast dining table that needs to be redone, recovering a couple of the chairs and painting the only blue chair white. We also need to hang my chippy kitschy shelf and put up a different light in the kitchen. This momma cannot cook or create in the kitchen with the bad lighting that is currently in there...Uggghhhh it's too dark! Slowly but surely our new home will be put away and in order! Wish I had a magic button to push and it would all be done!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you are making some great progress with your unpacking! Moving is so all consuming and exhausting that you can only take it little by little. I think we want to be done sooner than is humanly possible because our minds are always full of ideas to move onward to new projects. It is just plain hard! Be sure to give yourself some pampering and fun along the way. That new craft room table is a real keeper!!

    ReplyDelete