Sunday, August 13, 2017

Summer Is Coming To An End








The Summer season is just about over. It sure did fly bay fast and hard to believe that we are actually going to be moving forward into cooler weather...Which in so many ways is nice! I will miss all the pretty Spring/Summer flowers yet there are many Autumn flowers that I appreciate as well. But soon it will all wither away and it will be Winter before you know it.





A week has already passed since our son was here for a visit. I captured these photos of my kids together right before we took him to the airport. I think they are beautiful people inside and out.
 God is so good!




I have a lot to do on the home front yet. Our move was big and took a toll on us! Hopefully I can get more done this week...Here's to a great week ahead!



No comments:

Post a Comment