Friday, January 20, 2017

Grabill, Indiana


I had a fun afternoon out all to myself. I dropped my daughter off at her rehearsals and headed over to Grabill...A little town with Amish roots. I spent a few hours going through the BIG Antique Mall and found a few little treasures. After treasure hunting I went to a little cafe/coffee house behind the Antique Mall. The little shop is quaint and cheerful...Their sweet tea was delish as was the egg salad on a sweet croissant....MMM MMMM! After my little lunch I headed over to H. Souder & Son's General Store. It was a treat. Though most everything in there was not old, it had a sweet country charm...The place was filled to the rim with home goods, candy, goodies and more!!
















I had fun just leisurely looking around at everything and standing in old buildings that are full of stories and history. If you ever get a chance to visit Grabill...You should go to these few places. There is also a local Amish Grocery Store in town. I noticed another street that may possibly have more little shops, but I didn't have time to stop...My day out came to an end and had to get back to my girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment