Thursday, September 7, 2017

More Progress



I made a little more progress the last couple days...I am almost all unpacked in my sewing studio...Just a few more things to sort out. Still hoping to be in here sewing soon!!!!


The dining room is finally finished! I got my old plates hung...A couple I put on an old window screen and above the screen and plates I hung an old piece of tin I found at my favorite Antique Shop. Now many meals will be shared in here....Can't wait to cook for my family and friends.



I also set up my sun porch...The wicker couch is in...The room still has work that needs to be finished, but I just couldn't resist playing in there a bit...I think I may start having tea in there! Plants, twinkle lights and curtains will be hung as well....It may just be one of my favorite spots in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment