Thursday, September 14, 2017

I'm Not Ready For Fall Decorating Yet


It's crazy crazy that I am seeing people decorate with full blown Fall, Autumn, Harvest decor already. Technically it isn't even Fall yet....LOL. I love everyone's decor but geesh why so early? To each his own....I am not ready yet. I personally don't want my Fall decor to be out for three months. For me it will come out in October and November. I'm going to enjoy the last days of Summer. 
That goes for my decor too!




I am however enjoying the weather cooling off. I was able to sit out in our sun porch drinking a nice cup of tea and flipping through a couple magazines. We opened the windows the last couple of days to let the fresh air in.....So wonderful!




Even Missy enjoyed her time in the sun room too!
What a lil Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment