Monday, April 24, 2017

On Stage








It has been such a joy watching our daughter blossom while in theater and on stage this year! I come from a line of talented people, which I am proud of. My Gramma was an actress as was her father and her mothers brother. They were in many plays and operas on stage in Europe during the 30's and 40's. I am blessed to have some of the pictures of my family members during those years.  As will I cherish the pictures of our daughter while following in the footsteps of her beloved Great Gramma.














2 comments:

  1. I love these photos of your daughter and her Grandmother. What a blessing that she has the same theatrical talents too!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful collection of family history. My husband and I loving going to live performances . . . there is such an energy in the theater, that you don't yet anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete