Saturday, April 1, 2017

Farmgirl Freckles Fancy Frilly Fandangles
















I made these Fancy Frilly Fandangles this weekend. They are pure whimsy and looks real cute on a jean jacket or a sweater....These fancy farmgirl brooches would be adorable on a Springtime dress for a party an Easter gathering or Mother's Day...Any interest? Please let me now. I have them currently listed on my Instagram under Farmgirlfreckles. If you are interested in one, leave me a message to inquire if your favorite brooch is available. $15 plus a small shipping fee. The larger dolly with platinum blond hair is $20 plus shipping. All brooches are made with vintage doll heads, vintage fabrics yo yo's, vintage millinery flowers, along with some new embellishments. They have pin clasped backs to pin onto your garment. Have a cheery day!
P.S. More sugar bag/ flour sack purses coming soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment