Thursday, March 23, 2017

Wash Day





Our washer finally got replaced last week...What a luxury we have in washing machines and dryers. Especially when you can have them in your home. It is no fun having to tote all your laundry outside the home whether at a laundry mat or taking it over to a friend or family to wash. I was very blessed to have friends allow us to come over for a week and a half to do our laundry...But boy do I love having our own washer and dryer in the convenience of our home. When weather permits...it's nice to dry the clothes on a line in the sun, not that I have to hang them outside but because I want to. It also gives me a chance to use my clothespin bags!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We forget that it is a luxury having a washer and dryer in our homes until we have to be without them. Thanks for reminding us of that. We have so much to be grateful for. I love hanging my sheets on the line to dry; there is a fresh smell that only the sunshine can give. I'm so happy that your laundry room is back to being fully functional. Have a sweet weekend. Connie

    ReplyDelete