Friday, March 24, 2017

Fun Finds This Week


Ok so I love thrifting...This week I went out treasure hunting for things I like or things I will add to Farmgirl Freckles inventory. I found goodies for great prices... There are a few things I will not part with...Like the adorable hanging chalkware cherry, the green cow bell and the purple cow.



I will probably keep the cookie cutters as well, because heck, why not they are cute! And I am also keeping the lil sewing basket to add to my collection. This one is the smallest one I have so far!











Hope y'all have a good ole' weekend!
 Looks like we will be getting some warmer weather 
this weekend and week ahead!!! Yay!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love all your finds! And yes, sooo excited for warm weather like we've been having lately- and I want more of it! LOL

    Dassah S.

    ReplyDelete