Monday, February 20, 2017

It's A Good Day To Have Good Day



My daughter and I had a fun outing together. We haven't gone thrifting and antiquing together in a long time. It was so fun going through all the goodies and finding a few treasures. We were walking around this big antique shop and saw this beautiful painting of a young lady which eerily looked like my daughter, or is it that my daughter looked very much like the painting. It was a little pricy so we left it behind, but sure would love to own her. My girl found herself a couple pairs of shoes and a vintage train case while thrifting.....She felt like she scored!





I loved truding through the outside of this antique shop..All the rusty, chippy goodness. I was all excited and gave me inspiration for planning out our garden this Spring.








I brough home a few treasures myself...Like this happy bright colored bowl, a red cross stitched floral cover for my sewing machine, a few Grandmother's Garden quilt pieces for future crafts and the cutest apron with happy faces and bright happy colors.




It was the perfect day along with the high 60 degree Spring like weather, 
shopping with my favorite girl...So much fun...We need to do it more often!


No comments:

Post a Comment