Sunday, February 26, 2017

I'm On A Roll



I accomplished quite a bit of sewing over the weekend which I am happy about...I made two zipper pouches, two coin purses and this cheery flour sack/feedsack purse. 



I just need to finish up adding the hardware and the strap...
I am going to try to finish up more purses and pouches this coming week. I have really missed creating and sewing...I think I have collected enough vintage fabrics to last me a while...And yes for y'all who are wondering if I am going to be selling!!! I will be selling soon!
So be on the look out!!! I will keep you posted as well as give sneak peeks!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful sewing and artwork! I think that is neat, the picture looking like your daughter. (Although your daughter is prettier even).
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! And for the sweet compliment about my daughter!

      Delete
  2. I am enjoying all of these cute projects you have been sewing up. The vintage graphics and photos make them so unique and special!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Winnie! Can't wait to sew up more. I am feeling so accomplished now! It has been a long time since I have sat in the sewing saddle!

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your finished works.
    Love that flour sack :)

    ReplyDelete