Monday, June 6, 2016

Farmy Charm Thrifted Goodness



My girl and I spent the day out hitting the thrift shops. We hit three of our favorite shops and came home with some cute farmy goodness. Some items I will keep for myself as others I will set aside for my future Frolicking Farmgirl Shop. I found a small linen tablecloth and child's apron, a vintage salt box and darling ducky....


A beautiful farm embroidered tablecloth in white and yellow, 
which I am so in love with!




A porcelain piggy, gingham orange kitschy curtains,
 a sweet orange vintage apron and a couple lil doodads....



I also found some German Weck Canning Jars! And a vintage metal floral tole platter, funny chicken and a hand painted floral watercolor.... 



I also found a few scraps of vintage fabric, a small vintage suitcase and a vintage train case for my daughter's makeup! We not only scored! But we got some awesome cheap deals...I love thrifting!
Who doesn't like a good deal! Here's to a great week ahead! See y'all soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. What great finds and those jars will be a wonderful touch! I also like the vintage fabric!

    ReplyDelete