Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Did I Mention We Moved...




Wow..I have really neglected my blog. I probably did mention somewhere in the past few blogs that we had moved...Things got a little crazy around the holidays and now I am working too! Yes, we moved into a smaller nest. We decided not to buy the BIG old house...number one it really was not in a good area and number two it was too much to handle with issues. It honestly wouldn't have been good stewardship to purchase something that would take us under. It was a great choice. We downsized and got rid of a ton of stuff, and that always feels good! After all we will soon be empty nesters. Our daughter and her sweetheart are very serious. It's just a matter of time!



I realized however I have not blogged in some time so I thought I'd pop in and share a few snippets of our new little nest with you. I don't even know if I have any readers anymore, 
but here ya go. It's cute eh? I found a beautiful gray tuffted couch and chair... Definitely a fave. As time goes I will share more. There are still projects to finish up around here. 






So far we are very happy here..
It is small, humble, quaint and will be perfect for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment