Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Road Trip Day 1&2 ~ California to Nevada



Our long awaited road trip finally happened! Yup....We left California to start our new life in Indiana! We packed up our worldly possessions, our lil family and our dog then hit the road! I know it has been a couple weeks since I last posted...We traveled far and had to get stuff done in our new home before unpacking the truck..Then we have been swamped in boxes! Now that I finally have a few moments...I thought I would share the pictures
 of what we saw along the way getting to our new home!  







The first day and half we went through California into Nevada. The sudden scenery/ terrain was quite interesting. I have been on this trip before but at the young age of 5...So much of it was new to me. We drove between 8-11 hours a day and stayed in hotels at night.


















It was longgggggg...But fun at the same time. 
We wanted to keep truckin' as long and hard as we could take it just to get to our destination.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment