Sunday, December 30, 2018

Making Christmas Memories Together 2018




It's been quiet over here. Well....to begin...We moved again! Yeah...I know we have moved a lot but truly it was for many good reasons. So glad we decided not to buy the old house. It needed to much help...The owner was well...no comment. But we learned real quick that it wouldn't be the place for us to stay for long term. It more than likely would have taken us under. So...we made a move and downsized. I got rid of just bout half of our belongings but so so happy we did. I feel relief. We gave it a month to move out of the old house while living in the new house where a tree was put up and Christmas cheer was made. The lovebirds decorated the tree. They made gingerbread houses together, shopped for each others gifts...Made cookies. It was a great Christmas despite the moving ordeal. It was actually one of our best in a long time.









Really the best part for me is buying gifts for everyone and else and watching on the sidelines. I love watching people enjoy the holidays and making memories. Don't get me wrong...I do participate too!













This is their second Christmas together. What a darling couple they are. They are making memories that will last their lifetime. So very happy for them! Aren't they precious?



No comments:

Post a Comment