Friday, October 19, 2018

Abriana & Zachary~One Year





My daughter and her darling boyfriend celebrated their one year anniversary as a couple this month. We went to the park where some of their first hang outs were in the beginning of their relationship. We brought along a nice cozy blankey and started snapping away. I feel I captured the love they have for one another perfectly. Down to the way they look at each other. Their relationship has been a blessing not only to them but to our families as well. It has been a delight to watch their love grow for one another and see how they dream and handle things or how they relate and communicate. They are like two peas in a pod. A perfect couple!







They plan on getting married at some point. It will be so exciting to plan their big day when that time comes...And to see their lives start off together on their own. Yeah I am kinda excited! 
What can I say!








I had a hard time choosing what photos to share...And there are lot's more. But thought I would share these...They really capture their sweet relationship.













































No comments:

Post a Comment