Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Summertime Canning





I've spent the last few days in the kitchen canning jams! So far I made strawberry jam, strawberry rhubarb jam, strawberry lavender jam, and blueberry lavender jam. The house smells wonderful Hours later I am still smelling the lavender! Now I am trying to get my kitchen back in order. It has been nice to finally get back to doing things I love after a long hiatus over the last many many months. It was rough, but I have found the light at the end of the tunnel! Thanks be to God.





Hoping to tackle the garden beds this weekend too...The weeds are a bajillion feet tall....I also managed to start some oil infusions made with lavender and calendula. In a matter of four weeks I will be able to make soap too! Finally feeling accomplished!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment