Thursday, October 26, 2017

On A Good Foot




Autumn is upon us...The air is getting colder...We even had some ice advisories come in this week. I'm actually loving it quite a bit. Life has been good to us lately despite the very sad moments when we lost a few loved ones just within the last couple months. My hubby has been cooking lately and believe it or not we have been losing weight. He is putting us on a whole food/ plant based diet... He has lost 16 pounds and I lost 10. He lost more than me since he went full blown plant based before me. Our daughter is joining in. We started going back to the gym, drinking a lot of water...I mean A LOT!!! of water!!! I stopped drinking pops, and haven't had candy in a month. I have had some meat but have cut my portion sizes drastically as well as eating just until I'm full, not stuffed!


We have been busy helping with a community play, " The Miracle Worker" which my daughter's adorable BF is acting in. Yes, she has a BF now! 
It's going to be a great show! 




The season is also bringing on the colds...I've been under the weather for the last week...Fighting it!
I did manage to get 20 free pumpkins from a local guy who was giving away pumpkins for FREE! That was an awesome find a couple friends led me too! EEEP!





I am so grateful this Season has started off on a good foot. 
Praying it will continue!

1 comment:

  1. Mica,. what a beautiful post of Fall in your area! I love all of the homey scenes you shared. Glad to hear that you and family are eating healthier and feeling great. Change is sometimes just the ticket we need to get around the bend on some issues that seem hard to shake off. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete