Thursday, April 9, 2020

Making & Organizing



I have been busy making things pretty much every day now that we have been quarantined to our homes. I was laid off from my job about three weeks ago. It really has been good to be home, to reconnect with my creative side, to just be, to be me, to send time with my family, to relax and just make, create, cook, bake and organize my mess.  I made our own hand sanitizer sprays, healing, herbal salves and will be making tub teas, essential oil mood rollers and sugar scrubs. These items will also be made for future shop stock. Yay!!!







I have been playing around with different mediums and really enjoying them. These watercolor paint pens are awesome for my daily journaling I have been working on. They are fabulous and vibrant!I recommend hem to any budding artist...they are really a forgiving medium, Until later..See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment