Friday, May 25, 2018

Springtime 2018


Hey everyone! I didn't disappear! Well, I sort of did for a while. I was getting over the flu which lasted five weeks. Finally getting caught up on life and pictures. I am really working hard on getting down photography skills and in order to do that I need to shoot. I got my daughter to go out to the park with me to take these colorful shots among the tulips.





The happiest I have ever seen her. Her and Zach recently celebrated 7 months together. He recently got her a precious promise ring. A couple people giggled about it and thought why not just an engagement ring. They thought a promise ring was silly. Well, I don't think it is.Though they do plan on getting married there are a lot of factors that go into the reason for a promise ring for now. The only thing that matters however, it is between the both of them...And they genuinely love one another. I am sure in time an engagement ring will be popping up!












We are almost going into Summer already!
 I can't believe it! 
Enjoy the rest of Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment